Ok. Honestly, I decided private journalling would be the more appropriate route for me these past 21 months---and that went into some poetry writing and collage and eventually into sacred dialogue among those closest to me. None of which, I realize, has allowed for you all see me and my life in action--however, a season of hiddenness had arrived, and is now nearing its completeness.
So, I am not sure how this will all go at first as I am just coming out of the cave....and it is sure bright and big out here, and may I say, the external pace is a little overwhelming! My clock doesn't match with the ticks and tocks of what is going on in the world, and I wonder at the busy people about me "Whose clock are you on?" I count myself very blessed to have found my own pace, my own time zone, if you will! Having learned my pace, and becoming more intimately acquainted with the Maker of Time, has definitely been a golden treasure since more refined over the past 647 days.
So-Thanks again for visiting and for all your patience. And to you the distant relatives, the pictures of the Hildefam are here!
1 comment:
Welcome back, Dear, Dear Christine! - Papa Larry
Post a Comment